Morocco, the country where dreams come true. Land of contrasts that will not leave you indifferent.
The kingdom of Morocco, separated from the European continent by only fourteen kilometers and located in North Africa, is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
This privileged situation has led it to become a strategic as well as fascinating place, combining its most ingrained traditions and the modernity of its main cities.
Land of light, of blue color, of flavor to species, of scent to orange blossom, of crystalline waters and sands of the desert.Its towns and cities transport you to a different time in a very short travel time.
Its habitants stands out for its kindness, its traditions and cheerful markets of flavors and smells, the different accommodations for its rooms, decorated with great taste and highlighting its local craftsmanship, the Arab Baths known as Hammam stand out for their spaces of meditation and relaxation and its gastronomy especially distinguished for being very elaborate and tasty.
Enjoy a trip with Karisma Incoming groups & Incentives through Morocco. Get lost in the streets of the Medina, negotiate your purchases in a typical bazaar, listen to the silence of the desert, ride on the back of a dromedary, surprise yourself with a belly dance show or enjoy tasting the best fish just brought from sea.
Morocco is contrast. Let yourself be carried away with Karisma Incoming.
The cultivation of the soul and the mind
Karisma Incoming groups & Incentive brings you closer to the neighboring continent of Africa and the kingdom of Morocco.
Morocco is fascinating, its places, its people, its customs, its gastronomy and much more. Upon arrival in the country our expert guide transports you to another time and another culture in which to enjoy the most essential of life.
You will enjoy the pleasure of the intense smells of spices, the relaxing baths between walls full of history, the most authentic food cooked in mud and at the same time having at your disposal all the comforts that the luxurious accommodations offer you such as the well-known Riad’s.
We accompany you in your first touch with Africa. We will show you its most important monuments and places of the imperial cities. We tell you the curiosities that we are finding on the road that takes us from one city to another and we take you to explore the beautiful Atlantic coast passing through cities such as Larache or Asilah.
Live a different culture, in a different continent, and from the hand of people who know what the visitor values of a unique experience like this.
Honey mooners | student | programe design | monuments | modern coaches | uniformed drivers | multilanguage personal | best hotel rates | restaurant reservations | special events | religious itineraries | cooking lessons | sport events.
GENERAL INFORMATION MOROCCO
GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
- Main cities:
- Rabat, Casablanca, Fez, Tangier and Marrakech.
- is the westernmost territory of the Arab world. It has an area of 446,550 km². With a border on the north with Spain, on the east with Algeria, on the southwest with Western Sahara, and on the south with Mauritania.
- depending on the area, the climate is mild, on the north coast (Mediterranean climate) and in the west (oceanic climate), or more extreme as in the interior with a continental climate.
- For all citizens, a valid passport is required.
- Citizens of up to 70 countries do not need a visa for a stay that does not exceed 90 days. You can check the countries in this link.
- Minimum recommended stay:
- 10 nights
- Arabic and Berber languages. In addition to other minority languages such as Moroccan Arabic, French or Spanish in some region.
- Moroccan dirham.
- More information: