Portugal, the country that will surprise you. Noble land that will captivate you at every step you make.
Located to the west of the Iberian peninsula and bathed by the Atlantic Ocean. The serenity of its extensive white beaches, its wineries and vineyards will inspire you to travel from north to south.
Its more than eight centuries of history are reflected in its main cities, such as Lisbon and Oporto, which maintain their particular essence. Their houses painted in colors or covered with tiles gives that unique and special image. Its palaces and medieval villages will show you a part of its history. Strolling through its most famous neighborhoods such as the Bairro Alfama or Bairro Alto in Lisbon as well as Gaia in Porto, will allow you to discover the architectural beauty as well as its culture and tradition.
The cultivation of the soul and the mind
Karisma Incoming groups & Incentives takes you to explore the Portuguese geography. Combining the visit to its unique cities and towns, as representative as Sintra, Estoril or Cascais, with the most amazing natural spaces of the Atlantic coast. Let yourself be carried away by the tranquility of its white sand beaches and turquoise water. Enjoy the views of its cliffs watching the seagulls and the numerous surfers searching for wind and waves. Say goodbye to the day with a glass of Port wine, from one of the seven hills of Lisbon.
We take you to discover the curious architectural combination of its main cities that still today preserve their identity and are current references with engineering samples such as the Vasco de Gama bridge, the longest in Europe, built on the Tagus River.Discover with Karisma and its exclusive routes one of the most authentic and captivating country of the European continent.
Honey mooners | student | programe design | monuments | modern coaches | uniformed drivers | multilanguage personal | best hotel rates | restaurant reservations | special events | religious itineraries | cooking lessons | sport events.
GENERAL INFORMATION PORTUGAL
GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
- Europe (member of the European Union).
- Main cities and regions:
- Lisbon, Porto and Algarve.
- it has an area of 92,090 km². With border for the north and the east with Spain. It has two archipelagos, that of the Azores and Madeira.
- the Mediterranean climate predominates, although there are differences between the north and the south, the climate is quite mild, except when the temperatures are high in the summer of the coast in the interior of the country.
- Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein: valid national identity document or passport.
- Citizens from other countries for stays of a maximum of 90 days: valid and valid passport. More information on which countries are governed by this regulation and consult other cases. Visit the following link.