Spain is simply different.
Located in southern Europe, in the Iberian Peninsula, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean and a step away from Africa.
Discover in every corner of its geography the legacy of multiple civilizations. Celts, Phoenicians, Romans, Visigoths and Muslims left the essence of what we still admire today when we contemplate the Palace of the Alhambra in Granada, the Roman Theater of Merida or the Caves of Altamira in Cantabria. Therefore, Spain has more than forty monuments belong to the world heritage of humanity.
Its mild climatology, its welcoming people, its excellent cuisine, its nature and unic beaches spread throughout the territory, will complete an unforgettable and simply different experience.
The cultivation of the soul and the mind
Karisma Incoming groups & Incentives accompanies you through autochthonous places where experiences are born by nature. Let yourself be carried away by the hidden corners of the Jewish quarters, enjoy the sound of the water that flows from centuries-old fountains while admiring the palaces of the Muslim era, let yourself be seduced by the smell of the gardens that gives life to the Andalusian courtyards and don’t forget to taste the Mediterranean gastronomy getting in touch with the local people.
Karisma Incoming is distinguished by its exclusive and personalized routes, cultural, gastronomic and thematic.Enjoy a walk through the nature of national parks such as Las Alpujarras, Doñana, Cazorla or let yourself be seduced by the colors and avant-garde of its big cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville and Malaga.
We accompany you to be part of the culture, its language, its folklore and its traditional cuisine always respecting the nationality, religions and mentalities of our clients.
Honey mooners | student | programe design | monuments | modern coaches | uniformed drivers | multilanguage personal | best hotel rates | restaurant reservations | special events | religious itineraries | cooking lessons | flamenco lessons | language school | sport events.
GENERAL INFORMATION SPAIN
GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
- Europe (member of the European Union).
- Main cities and regions:
- Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville and Malaga.
- it has an area of 505,370 km². Bordering on the north with France and Andorra, on the west with Portugal, and on the south with Gibraltar (British territory) and Morocco. It has two archipelagos (Canary Islands and Balearic Islands) and two cities in North Africa (Ceuta and Melilla).
- the Mediterranean climate predominates, being softer on the coast and more extreme in the interior.
- Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein: valid national identity document or passport.
- Citizens of the United Kingdom and Ireland: valid passport.
- Nationals of countries subject to the visa requirement for crossing the external borders: valid and current visa. More information.
- Minimum recommended stay:
- 7 nights
- Spanish. In addition to other minority languages such as Catalan, Galician or Euskera.
- More information: