Spain is simply different.
Located in southern Europe, in the Iberian Peninsula, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean and a step away from Africa.
Discover in every corner of its geography the legacy of multiple civilizations. Celts, Phoenicians, Romans, Visigoths and Muslims left the essence of what we still admire today when we contemplate the Palace of the Alhambra in Granada, the Roman Theater of Merida or the Caves of Altamira in Cantabria. Therefore, Spain has more than forty monuments belong to the world heritage of humanity.
Its mild climatology, its welcoming people, its excellent cuisine, its nature and unic beaches spread throughout the territory, will complete an unforgettable and simply different experience.
The meeting of the Best’s
Karisma Incoming groups & Incentives invite you to celebrate your events specially in Spain.
Spain is modern, traditional, trendy, popular and many other adjectives offering innumerable possibilities of quality hotels, restaurants, venues and activities full of Spanish culture and tradition which makes your event very special and unique.
Karisma Incoming offers you an expert and trustworthy team with whom designing your customized events will be easy and professional. We provide everything you need for your meeting, incentive trip or convention which will be organized in detail and with the best logistical support.
You will be guided during the development of your event and together we will achieve an unforgettable journey. Don’t be shy to combine your events with culture, sports or adventure activities. With a 24-hour assistance service, a specialized and multilingual team, your incentive, event or convention trip will be a 100% success.
Best hotels | best restaurants | ransport services | meeting facilities | team buildings | tailor made programs | multilanguage guides | multilanguage drivers | monuments | event tickets (football) | 24 hours telephone service | 24 hours assistance on spot | conference hostess.
GENERAL INFORMATION SPAIN
GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
- Europe (member of the European Union).
- Main cities and regions:
- Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville and Malaga.
- it has an area of 505,370 km². Bordering on the north with France and Andorra, on the west with Portugal, and on the south with Gibraltar (British territory) and Morocco. It has two archipelagos (Canary Islands and Balearic Islands) and two cities in North Africa (Ceuta and Melilla).
- the Mediterranean climate predominates, being softer on the coast and more extreme in the interior.
- Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein: valid national identity document or passport.
- Citizens of the United Kingdom and Ireland: valid passport.
- Nationals of countries subject to the visa requirement for crossing the external borders: valid and current visa. More information.
- Minimum recommended stay:
- 7 nights
- Spanish. In addition to other minority languages such as Catalan, Galician or Euskera.
- More information: