Portugal, the country that will surprise you. Noble land that will captivate you at every step you make.
Located to the west of the Iberian peninsula and bathed by the Atlantic Ocean. The serenity of its extensive white beaches, its wineries and vineyards will inspire you to travel from north to south.
Its more than eight centuries of history are reflected in its main cities, such as Lisbon and Oporto, which maintain their particular essence. Their houses painted in colors or covered with tiles gives that unique and special image. Its palaces and medieval villages will show you a part of its history. Strolling through its most famous neighborhoods such as the Bairro Alfama or Bairro Alto in Lisbon as well as Gaia in Porto, will allow you to discover the architectural beauty as well as its culture and tradition.
What ever you want, what ever you need
Talking about luxury traveling around Portugal, it’s like finding diamonds with every step you take.
Portugal is a country of contrasts, from Porto with its exquisite wines passing through the unexploited province of Alentejo and reaching the impressive cliffs of the Algarve.
Karisma Incoming groups & Incentives studies each one of the needs or desires of its clients, to satisfy the luxury that each person seeks.
Karisma Incoming has contracts with the most luxurious establishments in Portugal as well as specialized attention by our official guides from all over the country as well as private drivers, helicopters service, haute cuisine chefs …Book with Karisma the most special places and moments of your life. Enjoy exclusive experiences that are not available to anyone. Allow yourself to be a privileged spectator of unusual places, exclusive services and a very personalized attention.
* Exclusivity in trips with helicopters.
Deluxe hotels | deluxe restaurants | deluxe transportation | uniformed personal | multilanguage assistance | personal shopper | personal assistance 24h | personal trainer | personal cooker | real estate service | 24 hours telephone.
GENERAL INFORMATION PORTUGAL
GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
- Europe (member of the European Union).
- Main cities and regions:
- Lisbon, Porto and Algarve.
- it has an area of 92,090 km². With border for the north and the east with Spain. It has two archipelagos, that of the Azores and Madeira.
- the Mediterranean climate predominates, although there are differences between the north and the south, the climate is quite mild, except when the temperatures are high in the summer of the coast in the interior of the country.
- Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein: valid national identity document or passport.
- Citizens from other countries for stays of a maximum of 90 days: valid and valid passport. More information on which countries are governed by this regulation and consult other cases. Visit the following link.
- Minimum recommended stay:
- 7 nights
- More information: