Spain is simply different.
Located in southern Europe, in the Iberian Peninsula, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean and a step away from Africa.
Discover in every corner of its geography the legacy of multiple civilizations. Celts, Phoenicians, Romans, Visigoths and Muslims left the essence of what we still admire today when we contemplate the Palace of the Alhambra in Granada, the Roman Theater of Merida or the Caves of Altamira in Cantabria. Therefore, Spain has more than forty monuments belong to the world heritage of humanity.
Its mild climatology, its welcoming people, its excellent cuisine, its nature and unic beaches spread throughout the territory, will complete an unforgettable and simply different experience.
What ever you want, what ever you need
Let’s talk about LUXURY.
What is luxury for you? A diamond necklace? a flower garden? A sunny day ? or simply the time?
Karisma Incoming groups & Incentives studies each of its clients, to satisfy the wishes or needs of each person.
Karisma Incoming has agreements with the most luxurious establishments in the Iberian Peninsula as well as personal shopper service, private drivers, helicopter service, baby-sitter, haute cuisine chefs …Book with Karisma the most special places and moments of your life. Enjoy exclusive experiences that are not available to anyone. Allow to be a privileged spectator of unusual places, exclusive services and a very personalized attention.
* Exclusivity in helicopters trips.
Deluxe hotels | deluxe restaurants | deluxe transportation | uniformed personal | multilanguage assistance | personal shopper | personal assistance 24h | personal trainer | personal cooker | real estate service | 24 hours telephone | helicopter service.
GENERAL INFORMATION SPAIN
GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
- Europe (member of the European Union).
- Main cities and regions:
- Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville and Malaga.
- it has an area of 505,370 km². Bordering on the north with France and Andorra, on the west with Portugal, and on the south with Gibraltar (British territory) and Morocco. It has two archipelagos (Canary Islands and Balearic Islands) and two cities in North Africa (Ceuta and Melilla).
- the Mediterranean climate predominates, being softer on the coast and more extreme in the interior.
- Citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein: valid national identity document or passport.
- Citizens of the United Kingdom and Ireland: valid passport.
- Nationals of countries subject to the visa requirement for crossing the external borders: valid and current visa. More information.
- Minimum recommended stay:
- 7 nights
- Spanish. In addition to other minority languages such as Catalan, Galician or Euskera.
- More information: